Boardbook Wall Unit
Board books are often smaller and thicker in format than picture books. This means they tend to get lost on shelves and in mid-floor boxes where they drop down and can’t be seen. This unit is designed especially to give board books their own showcase and it is scaled to be just the right height and scale for young children to explore.
The front cover is the most recognizable part of a book and very young children can develop favorites long before they learn to read. This is an important step towards reading confidence. A good board book collection, well-displayed, can play a key role in a young reader’s development.
You can mix and match Boardbook Wall Units with Picturebook Wall Units as they have been designed to look good together.
- Designed to be fixed against a wall for safety
- Three shelves hold a large capacity
- All books displayed face-out so the covers can be seen
- 27 3/4”H x 25 3/16”W x 18”D
- Three shelves each with a front lip
- Five great colors to choose from